June 10, 2008

Quilling


I love to quill, but don't do it a lot. One of my favorite things to quill is this cute pink flamingo. So I thought she would look cute on an ATC. I made these for a bird category that I am swapping at the scrapbook.com. They were really quite easy and the flamingo took the most time, but not that much really. I stamped the palm tree using 2 different color inks and placed the image on the dotted paper because I thought that was fun. I tore the blue pp to look like water and stamped the word sunshine. Added a cute pink flower brad and added some stickles around the edges and thought it turned out quite cute. If you ever want to trade a card with me, just leave me a message and I would love to.

3 comments:

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

These are too cute! Beautiful quilling!

wendy said...

Holy Moly that's a lot of work. You did a great job :)

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how cute!!