March 18, 2009

Where does the time go?


Yes, I seem to be asking myself this question a lot lately!! This is my youngest daughter that just turned 12! Wowzer!!! My other daughter just had her 18th birthday, but she didn't stand still long enough for me to get a really good pic of her with her tradtional cake shot!! LOL... the funny thing is with all my children now is that we have to do cake in the evening, when it is dark so we can turn out all the lights and "get" "the full candle effect". Although I must agree it does make for an awesome picture to scrap!! I have a great one of Avery like this too and I can't wait to scrap it... not sure what I am waiting on since I took that pic of him back in September!! Well, just thought I would share a piece of my weekend with you all. Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Happy Birthday!
She is beautiful! And now I know what you ment when you wrote to me that they do grow fast!
Thanks for the email Nina {Hugs}

Curt in Indy said...

She is darling! What a cool shot. This will make a great scap shot! Happy Belated Birthday to her! Best, Curt