Beth has once again graced me with yet another blog award and I have to say this one is alot of fun and I can't wait to give it some really fun bloggers today. It's the Honest scrap award and here are the details.
The rules that go with this lovely award are to:
a) Thank the person who gave it to you.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself.
c) Pass the award on to 7 people.
So here we go-
1. My faith, family and friends are what keeps me going and I am soo truly blessed with all three.
2. I am so very proud of all 4 of my children and love to brag on them.
3. If I couldn't do something artsie I would just die, fade away and feel depressed; it really is a big part of my soul.
4. I am blessed with a very supportive husband that not only stands behind me, but also lifts me up with encouragement when needed; he's my biggest fan.
5. I have a SOFT heart for animals.
6. I think my parents raised their children with much intergity, morals and values and I am thankful for that and pray that I am doing a good job of instilling that in our children also.
7. Dishonesty really gets my goat and I don't tolerate it well at all.
8. I think cyber space can be an awesome place to meet wondeful people, or scare you to death. I love my cyber space friends and their creativity that inspires me!
9. I wish I believed in myself as much as others believe in me at times.
10. I believe I have a really good genuine heart.
So now I gift this award to:
Thank you again ladies and I hope you enjoyed the little bit of me.