July 10, 2009

Blog Candy Shopping

Good afternoon everyone! I am a little missing in action these days, because my time it being consumed with setting up my new and exciting blog There's Magic In The Air. Then I am on vacation for a full week (YAH). If you haven't been over there make sure you at least go check it out. I just posted a tutorial for blending the Bic Mark-it markers too. Although the kick-off won't be until August 3rd, I am still posting and attempting to grow my followers. So for all stampers and card makers, please help me spread the word. I went shopping for some blog candy last night so keep an eye open, it is for the other blog so you won't want to miss out. I think shopping for supplies can be just as much fun as using them and personally I love to give things away! I don't think you will be disappointed either, I bought something I really wanted to keep for myself, lol, how many times does that happen!?! I will be posting that sometime in the next few days once I believe I have it all. Right now it stands just over a $50.00 value, so...... check out my blog and become a follower!

1 comments:

Patti J. said...

Nina, I can't wait to see what you do on August 3rd! Am anxious to see your products, and your DT, and every other fun thing! Good luck!