December 16, 2009

Free Digital Image - Christmas Arrangement

This is the card I made for TMITA's challenge this week as well as using the freebie digital image Christmas Arrangement. I'm running a little behind this week with things so I am posting this now. The challenge was to Glitz it up; to use glitter or stickles. I used DCWV glitter stack for the yellow mat around the image and yellow stickles on the bulbs and I must say I LOVE yellow stickles, it is one of my favs! I colored my image with my Bic Mark-its, except the lily which I did with my prismacolor pencils which I just love. I chose too do my lily in white so I needed my pencils to keep it as soft and as white as I had envisioned it. I set the colors off with the dash of purple and the fiber is so pretty in real life because it matched the colored bow in the image so well. I really liked how this turned out as well.



I did a little Christmas shopping today, my first trip out, it was nice I must admit to get away from the computer today. I have been so busy with getting things tweaked and finished up on my site. So, if you haven't been to my new Digital Store, please stop by and take a look around. We are still under some construction, but it gets better with each passing day. You can find Paper Cupcakes here.

OK.. signing off and going to bed before 1:00AM tonight!!

Thanks for stopping by and looking and sorry if there are typos or things wrong, but tonight I am just going to hit publish post! :O)

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Love your card, sweetie! Glad you were able to get out and take care of some shopping and regular holiday things! Don't forget to take care of yourself - you are special!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This turned out amazing! You do great work when your sleep deprived! LOL! Love your color choices and the purple ribbon totally sets off the entire image!

Selma said...

I was anxious to see how you would color this beautiful image Nina. I love your colors. The corner punch really frames the arrangement nicely and love that pretty purple fiber along the edge. Your Digital Store looks fabulous. Take time now to enjoy the holidays with your family.

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, Nina! Love the colors you used! Perfect! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla