February 12, 2010

BOM Challenge:

I did the layout a few weeks back for the BOM Challenge over at scrapbook.com with my ETG. The challenge was: What's The Word? This challenge is to choose one word that sums up your plans for the new year--how you want to aspire to live, dream, create, etc. This word will set the tone for your 2010 BOM! You can use whatever pictures you like, or no pictures at all! You can include any resolutions if you made any and want to include them. But be sure to tell us your word and why you chose it in your journaling. 25 POINTS!

My word for 2010 was "Focus". My journaling is on the hidden tag that pulls out which is where the "2010" is. The things I want to focus on are: 1) Seeing & realizing my everyday blessings 2) Spending more one on one time with Eric 3) Taking more measures to being healthy with exercise and better choices in eating 4) Building my business 5) declutering certain areas in our home

I can't believe how blue my eyes look in this picture, I swear I didn't do anything to them in the photo program either!! I think the blue paper certainly helps bring out the color! "O)

I kept this simple and clean, I seem to be getting better at this! This was a fairly quick and simply lo too.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now this is awesome! Your layout is perfect and yes your eyes are way cool that blue!

Leigh Anne said...

ooo LOVE this LO - I missed it before! great colors love the lime with that blue and yes your eyes are very here! (: good word too, I think we could use some focus