March 22, 2010

Magical Monday - 1,2,3 Create

This week's challenge over at TMITA/PCC is brought to us by Olga Jewell. The challenge is 1,2,3 Create. Which means using 1 Paper Cupcake image, 2 Ribbons and 3 Buttons. This is my take on it. The image I used is "Happily Together" which was one of the give-a-way images for last week.

So, I have my one image "Happily Together" by Paper Cupcakes, 2 ribbons; the purple ribbon going across the poms poms and then I made my second ribbon into a bow, hope that works, and then my 3 buttons in my flowers. I used my Bic Mark-its to color the image. I really liked how this card turned out it just feels so happy to me. :O)





Here is a card I made last week when my mom came over. We made pop-up cards because she wanted do the challenge card. This is my pop-up card that I made that day. I decided to use 3 smaller images and and I colored them with my Bic Mark-its and added stickles to the bunnies. I really liked how Kim added her stickles on her bunnies so I did the same on these bunnies.



This is the inside and the bunny pops up, but it is kind of hard to tell, but the image is fairly large so I had to keep it somewhat close to the back so although it pops up it only sets about an inch from the back.



Mondays are one of my busiest days to get things done, so thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

These cards are so pretty as is your blog Nina!

Jessie said...

What pretty, happy cards Nina, love them :)

Selma said...

Your Happily Together card makes me smile too. I love how you designed this with the flowers, butterflies and that pretty trim. How fun to stamp with your mom. Your bunny cupcake card is very cute and I like the idea of the pop up. I agree with Sue, your blog is beautiful.

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are both beautiful projects Nina! Love the bunny card... such a warm feel!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Nina!
Oh these are both adorable cards! Love them both! That ball trim is soooo cute on the ducks card. :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Danielle said...

What fun, fun cards Nina! I love your 'spring' card for this weeks challenge - the ribbons are awesome! And the flowers are just so beautifully mounted together in that corner! Your pop-up card is too cute!
Hugs, Danielle

Pat said...

Great cards Nina, love the Happily Together card, the image is so cute and love the little butterflies.

Pat xx

Nilla said...

Fabulous work, my dear! Love all of them! Hugs Nilla