March 1, 2010

Magical Monday - Sketch Challenge

Here is the card I made for the Magical Monday Challenge which was a sketch brought to us by Patti Nelson this week. I have had a sick little boy since Thursday, Saturday is when he started feeling better. Thank goodness, but it certainly adjusts your time in a different direction. For this challenge you could use any cupcake image. I used the image "For the love of lipstick". I have not finished the inside, but it is going to say "When is comes to friends, you're just the right shade" I took this pic last night, so I will see if I can get a little brighter one. I colored my image with my color pencils and Avery helped me pick all the colors. There were a few rejects in his choices, but for the most part he did well! :O)



Well, that's it for me today, now I need to get moving on finishing some paintings I am hoping to deliver this week. So... have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Avery has a great eye for color! I love the combination of your paper and colors in the lipstick! So cute!

Danielle said...

Love it Nina! Those lipsticks sure are awesome colours - I love the oval border - so pretty! Glad to hear Avery is feeling better - hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Danielle

craftieodmae said...

What a fantastic image!! Love yur colors too

Nilla said...

Love this image, have to have it, lol! Gorgeous card and the text says it all! Hugs Nilla

A Consuming Passion said...

Whooo hooo love the lippies!!! all my favourite colours!!! Great card for a great sketch Nina!

Selma said...

What a great image and I love the verse. All the colors are fantastic. Happy to hear Avery is feeling better.

Patti J said...

What a fun card, Nina! Love those lipsticks! Great use of Patti's sketch, and what a fun sentiment! Perfection, dear friend (as always!).

Toni said...

Nina, I love all the lipsticks. Avery picked out great colors. Glad to hear Avery is better, but sad to hear Morgan has it now. Hope by now she is better. Love your card!
Mom