May 24, 2010

Anything but a card....

Patti Nelson brings us this weeks challenge over at TMITA/PCC. It was to make anything but a card with a birthday theme. I decided to make another candy bar wrapper. This one more for a boy. The colors seem a bit off here in my picture. All the blues are in the larger piece of paper, but you really can't see that very well. The ribbons are actually a bit brighter in blue, but they look really dark here, probably because I am taking the pic late in the evening. So, oh well... it really looks like it all goes much better in real life. Sometimes things just photograph that way!



This week has flown by and I hope to have new images uploaded this week. Our second graduated today and his party is this coming weekend. I hope things slow down for me after this weekend has past. So.. have great day and I am always thankful for you comments!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Great idea for the challenge Nina, I really have to make one. Congrats on the graduation too :)

Kerrie said...

Great idea ... candy wrapper.... I would like to eat the candy ....hmmmm ... Congratulations on the graduation!

craftieodmae said...

Busy busy, bless your heart, it's just a busy time of year! Your candy wrapper is awesome!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww you poor thing you need a vacation! Super sweet candy wrapper!