May 3, 2010

This weeks challenge is brought to us by Olga Jewell this week over at TMITA/PCC. It was to follow a sketch, which I love to do, but rarely do on my own. I used the image "Follow Me" and used a fun summery pp that was in my scraps. Kept it fairly clean and simple. Colored with my Bic Mark-its. Well, this past week zoomed by super fast and the next 2 weeks I will be working on putting some paint on some walls for some designs I did for a church, so I will be away during the days and I am sure busy when home as usual.



So, thanks for stopping by and now I am headed for bed just short of mid-night. Thanks for stopping by I hope to get by some of your blogs soon, so please forgive me if I haven't been by to visit, believe me I certainly miss stopping by and enjoying all your inspirations! Have a Magical Monday, or at least a good one anyway!

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is such a cheerful card!I'm lovin every little element!

Nilla said...

Such a lovely card, love the colors and that cute image!! Hugs Nilla

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Nina........love the pretty colours teamed with this cute image~

Kerrie said...

Cute ...... love the colours....

Pattie G said...

Nina, I love this image and the colors are great! This weeks challenge was so much fun.

Hugs
Pattie

Toni said...

Hi Hon, know you are really busy this week. Loved your card and it was really nice to see it in person. Thanks so much. Hope you have a Happy Mothers Day also. Love you....Mom