April 4, 2011

Magical Monday - Let's use flowers

This week over at the Paper Cupcakes challenge blog Belinda Lewis brings us our challenge of "let's use flowers". I went the image Ladybug on Hill & the ticket is from the Variety Tickets from Paper Cupcakes. I colored the image with my Bic Mark-its and then used chalk for the soft background. All the paper were part of my scraps. I punched all my little flowers too. This was a pretty quick and easy card and I think it turned out pretty cute as well.

Well, I worked some last week and it was also Spring break for the children so we were a bit busy. This week is another busy week with our 8th grade dinner coming up which I am in charge of as well. Morgan got the lead roll as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz for the middle school play that will be in May. She is nervous that she won't learn all her 400 and some lines in a month, but I know she will do a wonderful job and I am quite proud of her.


Well, as always I am always tired by this time of day which is normally past my bedtime for a Sunday evening, so I am closing this out and heading for bed.


Have a great week and I hope if you stop by you will leave me a note to let me know you visited!

0 comments: