September 5, 2011

Magical Monday - School

It's another Magical Monday over at Paper Cupcakes! This week over at the Paper Cupcake's Challenge Blog the challenge is brought to us by Gloria Westerman. She wanted to see us make a any type of card or project as long as it was school related.

I made a card using two of my images from Paper Cupcakes "Bee Mine & From The Heart". Since I discovered I really don't have any images that are truly school related, the designer team and of course myself had to do some thinking outside the box and incorporated some of my images to fit this challenge. With the help of the sentiment and of course another digital image, which is actually a coloring page from Elizabeth O. Dulemba.

I colored all the images with Bic Mark-its and added a little bit of stickles to the hearts and well, I wasn't sure I was going to like this, but I do in the end. I think it's bright and fun and I love the sentiment.




Well, of course I am writing this a head of time, so it is only Saturday. It's a holiday weekend for the US. And tomorrow is my youngest son's birthday who will be a big 8! So, we have some things planned and hopefully since everyone will be home again on Monday we will have a fun day then as well. Then back to routine.

Thanks for stopping by and make it a great week!

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great card! love the little mouse and bee added to the book stack. the bright colors are so perfect for back to school.

hope your son had a wonderful birthday! :)

Sonia said...

Hi Nina
Love your card! I reallyy like the cute image. Very pretty card. Great Job!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

**HB to your son!**

Sonia said...

I forgot to say that you cand sent the card to Elizabeth Dulemba, she want to see creations with hers images.