October 24, 2011

Magical Monday - Color Challenge

This week over at the Paper Cupcake's Challenge Blog; There's Magic In The Air. This week Tammy Newberry brings us a color challenge this week. She wanted us to make a card or project using a color theme of pink & black.

I made three cards using this color theme. The first card I made I used the image "Softly Afloat" from Paper Cupcakes which is also being offered for $1.00 image in the store. I colored the image with Bic Mark-its. It was a pretty quick, clean and simple card. I used the same pattern paper on all three cards.




On this card I used the image "Flower Tea Cup". I colored this image with colored pencils one of my favorite mediums to color with, especially when I want a softness to it. I made my punched flower. The ticket also comes from Paper Cupcakes; Variety Tickets. This card was also a clean and simple card.




This card has a little more going on in the design. I used one of the New Releases "Snider; Ice Skating" from Paper Cupcakes. This image cracks me up with him skating with one skate. Snider is suppose to be a boy, but I wanted to do him up in pink! I used my Bic Mark-its to color this image. The tickets are the "Christmas Tickets" from Paper Cupcakes as well. I punched my snowflakes. I will most likely add some Stickles on these cards, but it was getting late and I thought I would add it tomorrow when I wouldn't be photographing them. I think the pink, black and white made a really cute wintry card.




Well, that's it for me for this week. Have a lovely week and thanks for stopping by my blog and taking a peek. Leave me a message if you dare. I would love to hear what you think. Have a wonderful week!


0 comments: