February 3, 2009

Holly Berry House Stamps

I keep getting looks at this card, per this stamp. So I thought I would repost it again on the front page. If you have never had a stamp like this or used one in a layer type technique, you should really try one. I love how these turn out. They are a little more work, but well, worth the extra effort. I used a lot of stickles on this one and it looks like a confection in real life. So maybe you too should invest in one of these stamps! I actually have 7 layers on this, seperated by pop-up dots... If you come here to look, please leave me a message, everyone always comes and looks, but very few leave a message! :O)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nina,

That is just about the most gorgeous card i have ever seen. I love how created that! Luve those colors!!!!

Scatter said...

Wicked awesome!! I've not seen anything quite like this before. Thanks for posting it.

Nancy said...

Hi Nina! I'm going back through your blog, after getting your comments on mine this morning. The ones you left on my HM had me giggling, especially after you started your coffee search. hee hee!
Anyway...I love this card! These Holly Berry stamps are so detailed. I did an ornament with one (posted in December) and had lots of fun with it. The layers and colors you have here are so pretty, and the glitter. Love it!

Julie Bergeron said...

I was surprized to come across your site. I teach watercolor pencil classes at the Holly Berry House shop with Kathy's stamps. My husband works for Kathy vulcanizing the rubber stamps which are made in her shop and then sold and shipped out.

Glenda said...

I just love this!