February 13, 2009

Some More Tall & Thin!


Soo... after doing the House Mouse Challenge I was really liking this tall and thin format. So here are 2 more cards I made for some friends that have some upcoming birthdays. I thought I would keep with the tall and thin since that is a format that I do not normally sway to. But I certainly will be keeping this format in mind more. I received both these images from an image swap on SCS. I certainly need to get over there and get some more cute images. I love the idea of swapping stamped images. I have lots of stamps, but of course if I had all the stamps I wanted I am not sure where I would keep them. So swapping stamped images gives you a wider range of collecting images, but it also limits you in some other creative way, if you know what I mean. I have received some really cute ones from SCS site though.

I colored both these images with my Mark-it markers. I made both cards mostly with scraps, except the base. I also did the inside up. I usually do, but for the most part I always fail to take a pic of the insides. Cards are a great way to use up some of your scraps.. ok.. off to make one more card!! LOL...

One thing about these tall and thin cards you certainly don't get a great close up pic of them, not sure why, but they tend to be smaller, so if you want more of a close up just click on the picture.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Great cards, glad to see the challenge inspired you. x

mueppi said...

Your cards are wonderful!
Hugs Gisela