September 18, 2009

Avery turns 6!

ok.. having 3 blogs gets to be too much at times for clarity! I accidently just posted this on my Challenge blog!! geeze and had to do a quick change-ur-rooney! (gulp) LOL.. oh well...

This is a picture of my son that just turned six on September 4Th! Man it seems like just yesterday I was sitting on the bathroom floor crying after the stick turned pink so quickly!! LOL..I bet you thought I was going to say how quickly the years have passed, and yes they did, but my tears, they were not tears of joy at that time I must add. Well, what can I say, I was 42, between 3 miscarriages, being a high risk pregnancy and doing that math, what would you have done!? I sat there and cried! Although, now six years later, I can't even believe I was crying such tears. He is such a delightful child and very laid back and I can't even begin to imagine our lives without him!! He truly is a blessing and I love him so much! So, what do I know about age and babies, I can only do the math and I guess you should just not do math in situations like that, just embrace the miracle of it all!! So, that's my little personal tid-bit about me. Just thought I would share this sweet picture of him in front of his cake. It's a little blurry because I cropped it so close, but oh well, sweet non the less. Sitting in front of your cake and getting your picture taken is a tradition in this house and I can't wait to scrap it!


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww....Happy Birthday Avery, a blessing indeed :)

Thanks so much for visiting my Blog & for your kind words - I really appreciate it!

I love your images & will have to have a play soon :)

Hugs
Steph xxx