February 21, 2011

Magical Monday - Children's Birthday Card

Well, this challenge was perfect timing for my nephew's son's birthday who turned 2. The challenge over at Paper Cupcakes was brought to us by Gloria Westerman and she wanted us to make a child's birthday card. I used the image Baby Rhino's Day for this card and colored it with my colored pencils. I made the card and then stuck it in the envelope and hoped no glue stuck to the inside. The pictures aren't so great, but that's what happens when you do a make and take! The top picture is more true to color.

I have another card I started that was for an older child, so I will see if I can get it completed and posted this week as well.

Going to keep this short and sweet today, because we have been gone most of the weekend and got home around 8:00PM and I am going to bed early tonight!! Next weekend is all basketball again, but it is the last of the season.








3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a delightfully sweet card!

Patti P. said...

Nina, I adore your card, the image is perfect and all your layers and textures, surely will make a little boy happy. Have a wonderful week.

CraftinGranny said...

This is just adorable Nina! Great colors and fun image colored beautifully. Love the sentiment. "Hugs" Carol