September 17, 2008


I love this layout! This came to me because I could not for the world of me get this song out of my head for what seemed like weeks. The more I sang it the more I kept thinking of this layout. So, I finally found time to put in on paper and then the song went away too! LOL.. thank goodness! I cut this pocket out of a pair of black jeans that we getting ready to go to goodwill and then I stitched the word sunshine on the pocket. I actually created my pattern paper you see in the sun with stamping and heat embossing. I wanted it to be swirly and sunshiny so I decided to make my own and I loved how it turned out. I cut the pattern paper at the bottom out of some K&Company's paper I got in a big box and of course I just had to add some stickles. I added that yellow felt flowers to add some pop to the bottom and isn't Millie dog awe soo cute there and lookie there, she is smiling too! hehehe The pictures are of my family and they certainly are my pocket full of sunshine! The little laser cut butterflies I received from my friend Laura from Sweden and I just love them!





0 comments: