September 17, 2008

Today, I am not feeling so well. I have all this upper respiratory and sinus stuff going on and have feeling pretty cruddy since Sunday. I have been down since then and so I thought I would sit at my computer and update this today as to being on the sofa, as my body is sore from all the lounging around. Avery had 2 asthma attacks just over 2 weeks ago and scared the heck out of me. Although he has asthma he has never had such attacks. His first one I was pretty scared and thought he was going to pass out on me and so I placed him on his breathing machine and then ran him to the doctor. The next day was his birthday and we spent it doing some fun things the 2 of us. Then Friday came and he slept a lot in the afternoon which was nothing new when getting up early these days for school. When he awoke from his nap he as sitting at the table playing with his sis and he started having another attack... this time no messing around he went right on his machine and a call to the doctor to stress my concern with the seriousness of these. So we ended up at the hospital to get a chest x-ray and the confirmation of an pneumonia. So the last week he has spent getting better and I have spent the last week coming down with this stuff. UGH. It seems never ending in a family size such as this. So, with that all said, that pretty much brings me up to date on my blog with chit-chat and my creativity. I think I will go jump in the shower now and try to clear this head of some junk. Thanks for stopping by... LOL.. ha like anyone comes here, but the few that trickle by and leave luvins I truly enjoy seeing your comments and appreciate the fly by.... so off to get some more rest after my shower.

2 comments:

Reginia @NotSoModern said...

Hi Darling!
I do hope you & Avery are both doing better today!
I have missed you :)
*hugs*

Lacey said...

Hope everyone is doing better. I love everything you have made. So cute!